Monday, May 9, 2011

Project 7



Frequency modulation-I started by making the default setting and fiddling with the FXs and whatnot until I found a sound that was right for me. I made two different sound, one of for one part of my song and the other was for another part of the song. As for the song itself, I made a very guitar orientated riff and used it as the main riff, and then for the second riff I just altered the first riff a little bit. The drums are fast and as usual unnessesary but I feel like they fit very well. The intro has drums inspired by Donkey Kong because it has a jungle feel to it. This song was inspired by Bryan Parrott because it's the most punkish song I've made. Happy holidays.

1 comment:

  1. The jungle drums are a bit much for me. I like the part that starts at :27 much more. consider filling out the bottom end a little more. It's lacking bass.
    Hopw did you use FM in Sytrus for this project? Tell me about the eynths you designed.

    ReplyDelete